suggested by lover_of_narnia
Challenge 108: Colored Text
This week we focus on colored text. It can be tiny text, just one word, a whole sentence - do whatever you want as long as the text is NOT in black or white.
I'll add examples as soon as possible.
- Use your own caps
- Tag your entries with the challenge # and your maker tag (ask for a tag if one hasn't been created for you)
- Submit up to 5 icons per challenge
- Icons must 100x100 and less than 40k
- Animation is not allowed.
- Icons must be in .png or .jpg
- Icons must be new and not posted until after the results
- Don't forget to have fun!
Deadline: Saturday, August 27th, 3pm, CET